Honey Blossom Orange CakePrint This
1 t vanilla
1 T orange zest
1 c honey
3/4 c vegetable oil
3 T orange marmalade
2/3 c sugar
1/2 t salt
2 c cake flour
2 t baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Combine the vanilla, zest, honey, marmalade, oil, eggs, sugar, and salt in your stand mixer with the whisk on medium attachment for about a minute.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly add the flour and baking powder into the wet ingredients a quarter cup at a time until completely incorporated then beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour cake batter into the bundt pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let stand in the pan for 20 minutes; remove cake from pan to rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour then sprinkle with powdered sugar and glaze.