Honey Blossom Orange CakePrint This
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 T orange zest
- 1 c honey
- 3/4 c vegetable oil
- 3 T orange marmalade
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 c cake flour
- 2 t baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Combine the vanilla, zest, honey, marmalade, oil, eggs, sugar, and salt in your stand mixer with the whisk on medium attachment for about a minute.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly add the flour and baking powder into the wet ingredients a quarter cup at a time until completely incorporated then beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour cake batter into the bundt pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let stand in the pan for 20 minutes; remove cake from pan to rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour then sprinkle with powdered sugar and glaze.