Brandied Peach CobblerPrint This
1 tbsp butter
1 c brown sugar
2 oz. brandy
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 c bread crumbs
2 c chopped fresh peaches
1/2 c sugar
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter on medium low heat and cook until the bubble in stops and you have brown butter.
2. Add the brown sugar, brandy, vanilla and salt to the brown butter and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and stir the bread crumbs to the saucepan and allow to cool slightly.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Mix the peaches and sugar then pour into a non-greased pie dish.
6. Top with the brown butter bread crumb mixture then bake for 1 hour at 350°F.
7. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes then top with caramel or vanilla ice cream.